- Vaccine-preventable adult diseases.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/vpd.htmlDate accessed: April 3, 2017
- Immunization and infectious disease.(Available at:)https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/immunization-and-infectious-diseasesDate accessed: April 5, 2017
- FluVaxView.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/reportshtml/reporti1516/reporti/index.htmlDate accessed: April 3, 2017
- Pharmacy provision of influenza vaccinations in medically underserved communities.J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2012; 52: 67-70
- Health Resources and Services Administration. Data Warehouse.(Available at:)https://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/tools/analyzers/MuaFind.aspxDate accessed: April 3, 2017
- FluView pneumonia and influenza mortality surveillance from the national center for health statistics mortality surveillance system.(Available at:)https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/mortality.htmlDate accessed: April 3, 2017
- 2016 Idaho primary care needs assessment.(Available at:)http://healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/Portals/0/Health/Rural%20Health/2016%20IDAHO%20PRIMARY%20CARE%20NEEDS%20ASSESSMENT.pdfDate accessed: August 21, 2017
- National early-season flu vaccination coverage, United States, November 2016.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/flu/fluvaxview/nifs-estimates-nov2016.htmDate accessed: April 3, 2017
- Vaccinations administered during off-clinic hours at a national community pharmacy: implications for increasing patient access and convenience.Ann Fam Med. 2013; 11: 429-436
- Impact of pharmacists as immunizers on vaccination rates: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Vaccine. 2016; 34: 5708-5723
- The role of pharmacists in the delivery of influenza vaccinations.Vaccine. 2004; 22: 1001-1006
- Advancing technician practice: deliberations of a regulatory board.Res Soc Adm Pharm. 2018; 14: 1-5
Idaho Public Hearing. Rules of the Idaho State Board of Pharmacy docket number 27-0101-1603. October 31, 2016. Rule 330.03, 264.
27.01.01 IDAPA. Sec 321. Technician: remote data entry sites. March 29, 2017.
27.01.01 IDAPA. Sec 400. Technician—utilization and practice limitations. March 21, 2012–March 29, 2017.
27.01.01 IDAPA. Sec 410. Accuracy checking technician program. March 21, 2012–March 29, 2017.
- Pharmacy technicians and immunizations.J Pharm Technol. 2011; 27: 111.e116
- Pharmacy-based immunization delivery.(Available at:)https://www.pharmacist.com/pharmacy-basedimmunization-deliveryDate accessed: November 11, 2017
- T-Specific CE: Immunization update for pharmacy technicians.(Available at:)https://www.ptcb.org/about-ptcb/news-room/news-landing/2014/10/07/t-specific-ce-immunization-update-for-pharmacy-technicians#.WgosrGhSxaRDate accessed: November 13, 2017
657.3.22 IAC. Technical functions. November 18, 2015.
657.3.23 IAC. Tasks a pharmacy technician shall not perform. November 9, 2011.
657.3.24 IAC. New prescription drug orders or medication orders. July 23, 2010.
61.02.07.1–05 NDCC. Tasks pharmacy technicians may perform. July 2016. Pharmacy Technicain Certification Board. Apply for Certification. Available at: https://www.ptcb.org/get-certified/apply#.WgouHGhSxaQ. Accessed November 11, 2017.
- Apply for CPhT.(Available at:)http://www.ptcb.org/get-certified/apply-for-cpht#.WoHGoKinFhEDate accessed: February 12, 2018
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT).(Available at:)https://www.nhanow.com/certifications/pharmacy-technicianDate accessed: November 11, 2017
- Impact of a regional pharmacy call center on telephone access metrics within the Veterans Health Administration.Hosp Pharm. 2015; 50: 370-375
Disclosure: Kimberly McKeirnan is employed as a part-time pharmacist by Albertsons.
Funding: This project was funded in part by a grant from Albertsons. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of Albertsons.